6 days/5nights Mgoun Summit circle trekDay 1:Drive from Marrakech to Agouti
In the morning, we transfer by minibus to Agouti There is time to relax at the guesthouse in agouti when we arrive in the late afternoon.
Day 2:Agouti to Arous
Day 3:Trek to Tarkedit Plateau
We walk up in a wild landscape before crossing the Aghouri pass at 3,450m then descend to the wind-eroded and snow-covered high plateau of Tarkedit (2,900m). After lunch (there is a hut on the plateau), we climb up to the southern side of the plateau and establish a camp at 3,400m, directly below M'goun West (3,978m). 7-8 hours walking. Camp.
Day 4:Ascent of Djebel M'goun (4,068m) to Oulilimt
Today we make our ascent to the summit of Djebel M'goun. The climb follows a long ridge, all at or above 4,000m, which typically takes between 4 and 5 hours to the summit, depending on snow conditions. From the top, there are impressive views across the Draa valley and towards the Sahara Desert to the south. We descend back to Azib Izabine. 8-9 hours. Camp.
Day 5:Trek Aflafal
Day 6:Climb Tizi n'ait Imi (2960m) then long descent to ait Bougmez valley.
Day7: drive back to Marrakech
1. Dates & Prices :
· This trek is available throughout the year. You can start at any date you wish
· The price changes depending of the season : Winter & Summer
· The Trekking route can be adjusted due to snow condition, flood, …
2. What is included :
· Fully escorted: fully escorted by local mountain guide, muleteers and cook.
· Accommodation in Gites, Mountain hut, Berber homes & Bivouac
· All Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner included
· Mules for luggage
· Bivouac & Kitchen Materiel.
3. What is not Included :
· Travel & Accident Insurance
· Drinks and items of a personal nature
· Personnel Equipment
· Anything else not mentioned on (section what’s included).
4. Extra :
· Transport prices: the transfers between places can be done either by Local taxis (Mercedes) or by Tourism transport as: mini-bus, 4x4…
· Trekking Equipment: All personnel gear such as Sleeping bags, walking boots, We do have and equipment shop where you can be able to rent most of the equipment
5. Hotels & riads in Marrakech & Elsewhere in Morocco
Mountain & desert tour Guide
Imlil - Atlas Mountains - Morocco
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Tel : 00212 6 68 76 01 65