Itinerary (6 days / 5 nights)
Day 1: Marrakech Imlil Tazaghart
After an early transfer from Marrakech to Imlil where we meet out mule team and guide we set off , over the Tizi Mezzik Pass (2450m) via Tamsoult to the refuge at Tazaghart (3000m) where we will spend the night.
Day 2: Tazaghart Tadat Pass - Toubkal Refuge
To climb up to the Tadat Pass (3800m) we might need ropes and crampons but we are rewarded by spectacular views across to Toubkal (4167m). From the pass we descend 600m to the Toubkal refuge where we spend the night. A total of 6 to 7 hours.
Day 3: Toubkal refuge Toubkal summit - Toubkal refuge
This is a climb of 1000m to the summit of Toubkal with a panoramic view across the Anti-Atlas in the south and the Marrakech plains to the north. From the summit we descend the 1000m back to the refuge some fabulous skiing. A total of 5 6 hours.
Day 4: Toubkal Refuge Sidi Chamarouch Imlil
We start by climbing up in the direction of Ouanoukrim (4083m) in order to descend to Sidi Chamarouch (2318m) an exhilarating, long descent. From here we complete our descent to Imlil where we stay the night in a Berber house (gite). A total of 6 hours.
Day 5: Imlil Tizi n ' Tamatert Pass Tachdirth Bouygnouane
We set out from Imlil to cross the Tamatert Pass (2300m) before dropping down to the Imenane valley, ready for the ascent of Bouygunouane (3800m). From here we have splendid views before we descend 1400m to our gite in Tachdirt village (2400m) where we spend the night.
Day 6: Tachdirth Tizi n ' Likemt Pass Imlil Marrakech
Early in the morning we set off for the Likemt Pass (3600m) a 3 4 hour climb followed by a final exhilarating descent of 2 3 hours (1200m) back towards Imlil where our transport is ready to transfer us back to Marrakech.
1. Dates & Prices :
· This trek is available throughout the year. You can start at any date you wish
· The price changes depending of the season : Winter & Summer
· The Trekking route is adjusted due to snow condition, flood,
2. What is included :
· Fully escorted: fully escorted by local mountain guide, muleteers and cook.
· Accommodation in Gites, Mountain hut, Berber homes & Bivouac
· All Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner included
· Mules for luggage
· Bivouac & Kitchen Materiel.
3. What is not Included :
· Travel & Accident Insurance
· Drinks and items of a personal nature
· Personnel Equipment
· Anything else not mentioned on (section whats included).
4. Extra :
· Transport prices: the transfers between places can be done either by Local taxis (Mercedes) or by Tourism transport as: mini-bus, 4x4
· Trekking Equipment: All personnel gear such as Sleeping bags, walking boots, We do have and equipment shop where you can be able to rent most of the equipment read more
5. Hotels & riads in Marrakech & Elsewhere in Morocco
Mountain & desert tour Guide
Imlil - Atlas Mountains - Morocco
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Tel : 00212 6 68 76 01 65